What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses the feet like a map to corresponding parts of the body. When pressure is applied to certain areas on the feet, it stimulates the movement of energy along the nerve channels linking to the appropriate body part, restoring homeostasis (balance) to the whole of the body and encouraging the body to heal itself. Therefore reflexology is very good for relaxation, relieving pain and tension, stress, fatigue and much more.
This treatment includes a lower leg massage, with aromatherapy oils used if you wish.
Some the benefits of Reflexology may include:
- Stimulates nerve function
- Increases energy
- Boosts circulation
- Induces a deep state of relaxation
- Eliminates toxins
- Stimulates the central nervous system
- Prevents migraines
- Cleans up urinary tract conditions
- Speeds recovery after injury or surgery
- Helps relieve sleep disorders
- Reduces depression and relieves pain.
|Reflexology with lower leg massage||60 mins||£25|