What is Pregnancy Massage?
This massage is specially tailored to the needs of expectant mothers. Using my knowledge of pregnancy, the massage focuses on the mental and physical symptoms that arise in pregnancy, ranging from swollen feet, mood swings, anxiety, depression, aches and pains, nausea and lots more.
Based in a relaxing room with soft pipe music playing, you can relax into the massage table, picking a selection of aromatherapy oils if you wish for a soft and enjoyable massage.
- Improves sleep, concentration, hair, nails, skin, moods, mental clarity, circulation.
- Reduces aches and pains, nausea, swelling, anxiety and depression.
- Balances hormones.
- Regular sessions can reduce the chance of a premature labour and reduce labour pains
- Aid in the relaxation of the body, improving immune cells and health of you and the baby.
- Reduces chances of postnatal depression.
|Pregnancy Massage||60 mins||£25|