What is Indian Head Massage?
Indian head massage is based on the ayurvedic system of healing which has been practiced in India for more than a thousand years. It involves massage to the head, face, upper back, shoulders, arms and hands to relieve tension in the muscles. Indian head massage can be relaxing, stimulating and invigorating. The massage can incorporate a special Indian Argan oil if you wish. The treatment involves relaxing down into the massage bed. You can choose whether you would like to receive the Indian head massage fully clothed or with the lower half covered, for a much deeper and relaxing back and shoulder massage.
Some benefits of Indian Head Massage include:
- Providing relief from stress and promoting relaxation
- Improving concentration levels
- Renewing energy levels
- Increasing feelings of peace, calm and well being
- Boosting memory capabilities
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels
|Indian Head Massage with Swedish Body Massage||75 mins||£45|